We are looking for a Resident Engineer to join one of the Rail projects in UAE. The successful candidate will work as an integrated member of the Construction Supervision team. We are looking for a professional who will ensure client satisfaction and help strengthen our project delivery capabilities.
The successful applicant should possess the following skills and experience
• The Resident Engineer provides oversight of the construction supervision of the projects to ensure that the design documentation is safely and accurately implemented on site, and that the requirements of the construction contract are followed.
• Perform the duties of the Resident Engineer on site.
• Management and direction of a team of Engineers for the construction supervision projects.
• Provide technical and contractual advice for all the projects, as well as resource management.
• Responsible for overall project delivery and client liaison.
• Builds a trusted relationship with the management team and with the client's counterpart staff.
• Establishes an appropriate working relationship with the contractors.
• Places an emphasis on safe construction practices (Beyond Zero) and on maintaining a high quality of construction. Leads by example in driving safe practices on site.
• Uses effective project management and controls systems to regularly report on progress to the management team.
• Monitors progress of construction against the programme and takes steps to ensure the programme is achieved.
• Ensures that the project quality control procedures are used for the Constructions supervision works and monitors it for improvement.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا