- Develops, communicates, and enforces policies and procedures to all accountants to complete required financial processes and prepares records necessary to safeguard assets and provides reliable, timely financial information to Finance Manager and Top Management.
- Supervises and oversees the monthly preparation of the reports and ensuring the timely provision of information by Stores Supervisors for incorporation in accounting records prior to closing.
- Ensures proper and up-to-date maintenance of books of account and authenticating it before posting into the General Ledger
- Reviews expense budgets and follows-up on questionable or invalid expenses
- Audit Monthly Salaries
- Auditing and Checking inventory issue out sheet
- Review monthly adjusting entry for prepayments, fixed assets depreciation, Employees EOS, Etc.
- Approve all entries entered to system (Sales, petty Cash, Supplier invoices, etc.)
- Prepare payment for suppliers
- Manage intercompany accounts and reconcile it on monthly basis
- Audit Bank reconciliation
- Communicate with bank if there is any clams in Cards Sales by preparing reports and scan copy for un-deposited transactions
- Monitor Bank account movement and make sure all the time that there is adequate cash to cover all payments
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا