The E-Commerce Operations Manager will manage and process orders flowing from the front-end of the website (being built) through to the ERP (Microsoft Dynamics Navision) and into the Warehouse Management System (Information Dynamics - AFSYS).
This is a hybrid hands-on role that will involve a mixture of Sales and Marketing, Operations Management and Customer Services ensuring that customer expectations, at all stages of the purchase process, are not only met but exceeded.
As an exciting new initiative for the Automotive Spare Parts business we are planning a transformation to take the business online to create a new channel to enhance market share and geographic coverage. We are also expected to rapidly grow the business and add other related categories establishing ourselves as the lead in Automotive Ecommerce in the region.
Key Role Specific Accountabilities
Sales & Marketing
· Coordinate with key information owners to ensure delivery of all internal resources on time and manage all web site data to ensure accuracy of customer postings and recommend promotions and campaigns plans for all key customers to promote ecommerce.
· Develop and supervise all activities and plans for various enhancements and promotions and coordinate with Digital Marketing, Business Head (Sales, Purchasing and Finance) and IT
· Assist all internal parties to understand online roadmap functionality deliverables.
· Prepare reports and maintain track of all activities on websites, perform tests and assist in all website conversation and recommend improvements in strategies to increase customer retention and design of site content.
· Coordinate with internal teams and provide support to all online marketing strategies and prioritize projects and recommend ways to increase traffic to website with incorporation of best tools and assist to maximize revenue.
· Supervise all emailer and external communication initiatives performance. Design various strategies to increase sales and monitor performance with reporting on a periodic basis
· Manage all new product launch/promotion calendar.
· Supervise all content and product information online and ensure compliance to all product guidelines and coordinate with Sales and Digital Marketing teams.
· Improve online visibility strategies and provide optimization in product search.
· Manage various internal data sources and web analytics tools to enhance customer experience and assist to increase web presence of company.
· Monitor all competitive websites and recommend changes required.
· Administer all online process and assist internal team to implement department strategy. Analyze performance and recommend improvements to all customer processes.
· Analyze all ecommerce transaction and site and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience. Assist technology partners/IT in providing support to all end-users. Monitor all site issues and assist in resolution of same.
· Administer the online platform and develop and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders like Sales, Business Heads, Digital Marketing, IT.
· Implement all social media strategies, Marketing campaigns and prepare all newsletters, emailers.
Customer Service & Analytics
· Provide support to all activities on ecommerce platforms and ensure satisfaction of customer at all times.
· Maintain optimal level of customer services at all times and ensure simplicity in services and ensure compliance to all legal requirements and monitor all online channels.
· Analyze online experience of customer and recommend improvements to same and assess effectiveness of all key metrics. Monitor all vendor service level agreement to ensure optimal quality of services to customer.
· Design and prepare reports for all e-business metrics for the online platforms to be presented to key stakeholders and interpret all data in coordination with key business stakeholders.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا