1. Study the project documents including drawings, specifications, BOQ (Bill of Quantity), RFI (Request for information), correspondence…etc. to take into consideration all the project details during execution.
2. Set the mobilization plan of the project based on the project requirements.
3. Prepare RFIs and send them to the project consultant to obtain missing information and resolve all conflicts.
4. Communicate with concerned departments to prepare the general procurement plan.
5. Prepare a monthly procurement and financial plan to determine the site needs for the upcoming month.
6. Review the material log sent from the CTO and communicate with the Material Engineer in case there is any conflict.
7. Follow up the material submittals with the CTO and communicate with the consultant to obtain the approval.
8. Issue the purchasing request and contracting request and follow up their implementation.
9. Issue the budget variation request to obtain approval.
10. Follow-up and review the shop drawings with the CTO throughout the whole project and the as-built drawings before project closure to resolve any conflict.
11. Communicate with the consultant to obtain the approval and then share the workshop drawings with all the concerned parties in the site.
12. Conduct estimated quantity survey to determine the quantity of material that need to be purchased or procured.
13. Conduct the quantity surveying process to prepare required invoices.
14. Prepare the subcontractors’ and client’s invoices based on the progress report sent by the site engineer.
15. Follow-up with the subcontractors all issues related to engineering.
16. Prepare and follow up the Variation Orders and prepare Notice to Claim in cooperation with the Contracts team.
17. Prepare periodical reports such as Quantity Executed Invoices and send them to the concerned departments in the headquarters.
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا