Prepare and review all the contracts and advice management team on all the contractual matters and monitor the contractor / client’s compliance with the contractual obligations and may need to prepare documentation when discrepancies are noted. Also identify potential claims within the existing projects in consultation with project management team, prepare and submit proper documentation to contractors / clients / vendors and follow up the claims until closure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drafts tenders and contracts for large engineering/construction projects and prepare pre-qualification packages with the technical department. Ensures that the tenders and contracts are thoroughly reviewed for contractual, legal, safety, risk management, financial, tax, and accounting issues and provisions prior to submitting to management/client for approval.
- Streamlining the Contracts Management process to ensure a better, more efficient process.
- Prepares pre-qualification documents for different types of contracts in conjunction with project directors / managers and recommends bidders list for approval.
- Plans and executes pre-tender and pre-contract stages, including commercial evaluation of tenders received, ensuring the contracting strategies and the ultimate contracts developed are consistent with company’s approved policy, legal requirement and specifications.
- Participates as a member of the negotiating team for technical and commercial evaluation of tenders.
- Carrying out a review of the Contracts Management system to suggest better practice.
- Prepares tender enquiry documents based on work scope and other requirements according to policy guidelines.
- Prepares commercial/contractual evaluation including analysis of quoted rates and prices.
- Reviews commercial and contractual evaluation including analysis of quoted rates and prices to reveal the pricing strategies adopted by various tenderers, contractual qualifications and their effect on the final contract cost and claims, financial strength and legal/commercial status of tenderers, etc.
- Attends pre-award meetings, clarifications and negotiations with bidders prior to contract award to resolve any pending matters prior to signature and finalization of the formal contract with the contractors.
- Specialize in claims management, assessment methodologies and claim resolution strategies providing verbal and written advice and recommendations. Perform independent claims review and determinations.
- Identify potential claims from the clients, prepare and submit proper documentation to obtain the claims.
- Responsible for claims prevention (from the clients/ contractors etc.) and mitigation during all phases of the project execution.
- Analyze all alleged delay impact and determine whether caused by the contractor or other principal parties.
- Analyze base-line schedules against an executed schedule to determine the accuracy of the claim and any delay impact upon the schedule.
- Present analysis and advice regarding claim issues including schedule delay, productivity, labor and material escalation, design issues, and contract interpretation for use in negotiations with contractors and other parties.
- Identifies contractual problems and possible claims by contractor and takes appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory resolution and informing management/client of the same.
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims.
- Prepare & submit delay notices in accordance with the Contract.
- Assessment of and timely response to Contractor’s claims.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا