Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Jordan; Palestine; Saudi Arabia; Syria|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا