- Provide direction and lead direct reports in performing their roles and responsibilities.
- Conduct performance appraisal reviews for direct reports, identify and ensure they acquire the required managerial or functional competencies and knowledge.
- Review all periodic performance reports to ensure the effective implementation for YASREF’s strategies and operational priorities (Profit, reliability, safety and environmental requirements) and identify improvement opportunities and propose / implement improvement actions.
- Participate and contribute in Unit/Division strategy and operational plans and manage the Division’s annual budget, to meet set objectives and performance targets.
- Ensure the availability of required resources to carry out all the responsibilities related to the Unit.
- Lead Compensation and Benefits team to support plan design, development, and execution of Total Rewards programs for the Company.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis on a variety of compensation and benefits programs, create financial models to assess financial impact of proposed plan designs, research and collect market data analysis and formulate recommendations that are aligned with Compensation/Benefits strategy, philosophy, and direction.
- Manages the administration of the annual performance review, compensation, merit increase, and incentive programs.
- Ensure the maintenance of data integrity and information confidentiality in dealings with sensitive documents.
- Analyses existing HR policies, processes and systems and compare the same against benchmark practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- Organize and maintain a schedule of policies, processes and systems to be implemented or updated within HR system and ensure that relevant assessments and consultations have been secured.
- Deals with queries or requests from all stake holders and clarifies on HR policies, processes, systems and data maintained.
- Investigates, studies and devises recommendation for the resolution of unique issues or cases pertaining to policies, processes and systems and suggests best solution to address the issues.
- Establish metrics and research best practices incorporating results into decision making process.
- Manage the assessment of HR needs within YASREF with respect to policies and procedures.
- Recommends, implements, and plans for improvements, enhancements, and new processes supporting business and HR initiatives.
- Prepare materials, manuals, procedures, etc.…, detailing specific processes, policies, and programs to the different departments.
- Provide communication to employees about HR programs, policies, procedures and pertinent/relevant HR information regularly.
- Coordinate with external vendors on compensation studies & surveys and get the best practice and having the approval if needed.
- Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Monitoring and researching compensation and benefits trends
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا