1) Prepare and process all journal vouchers to accommodate daily operations
2) Review accounts payable/accounts receivables balances to ensure accuracy and propose action to ensure a clear balance with a limit over 60/90/120 days.
3) Check monthly, weekly and daily invoices process in the system.
4) Control the documents related to Account Receivables, checks, and promissory notes. Follow up collections related to these debts depending on the maturity dates of these receivables/notes; and completing the data entry of their collections.
5) Assist in the preparation of month end closing financial statements.
6) Responsible for month-end back office computer closing.
7) Check all transactions (including Supply Chain transactions and VAT transactions related to purchases invoices) before posting into the system; i.e. calculation and data entry for inventory items.
8) Preparing balances confirmation letters to Vendors and Clients.
9) Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
10) Receiving and reviewing The Petty Cash expenses/small purchases reimbursements and preparing the weekly/monthly reports related to budgeted/actual expenses (i.e. checking overheads expenses and other daily/weekly/monthly expenses paid on cash basis).
11) Implementing the company’s financial policies, systems & procedures.
12) Preparing weekly/monthly reports of Sales Team and deviation reports (actual against budgeted).
13) Participating in the periodic/annual inventory process and random/non-periodic checking for the inventory items and fixed assets (when needed).
14) Recording inter-companies transactions.
15) Receiving and reviewing The Projects’ Petty Cash Reimbursements.
Any other Finance Duties assigned by Chief Accountant and/or General Manager.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا