Responsible for leading and overseeing multiple projects and project teams implementing projects of various size (scale), complexity, and duration to deliver business solutions and services to the organization. Identification of new business opportunities and the effective and efficient planning, execution, monitoring and control of all the allocated projects in the context of company’s strategic direction and relevant best practice.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the most appropriate method and sequence of operations for all kinds of projects, in conjunction with the project manager/ technical engineers.
- Provide leadership in effectively applying Project Management and best practices.
- Oversee the entire project work and must be able to anticipate a demands in terms of labor, materials, equipment and technical challenges.
- Ensure that all contractual and legal matters related to the projects are dealt with properly and promptly.
- Lead responsibility for the implementation of all the appropriate legislation, policy, quality, financial and technical standards and processes for the project in accordance with the client requirements and company standards.
- Ensure that the client is properly billed and those payments are received in a timely manner for all projects.
- Act as the Company’s representative with the client, consultant and selected subcontractors during the execution of the project.
- Monitor, identify, and analyze all projects costs with a view of facilitating the completion of the projects at minimum cost and well within budget limit.
- Maintain under regular review the mobilization / demobilization plans of the projects in order to facilitate the relocation of the workforce and the utilization of resources in other locations / projects.
- Recommends solution or recovery plans to schedule impact delays.
- Guide, control & implement action plans to optimize the utilization of resources, equipment, material, tools etc. within projects.
- Regularly monitor the cash flow of various projects and control the expenses wisely.
- Negotiate changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors.
- Ensure that the projects’ safety and quality control systems, properly and efficiently satisfies the requirements of the Contract.
- Oversee and control the Project functions of planning, Quantity Surveying, progress and Cost Control.
- Review Contractor's Variation Proposals with extensions of time and prepare reports and comments, and to carryout analyses of trends and highlight potential problems.
- Monitor the performance of service providers, sub-contractors to ensure performance targets are met and to instigate appropriate remedial action for underperformance.
- Manage and motivate staff, including the management of individual and team performance, identifying and facilitating training, safety and development opportunities for team members to meet performance.
- Reviewing contract variations, specification variations and extra claims with project teams during execution.
- Monitor all work progress on a day-to-day basis to ensure conformance with schedule, contract documents and project budgets.
- Ensure a comprehensive, active and well-recorded liaison between the project, the consultant engineer and the subcontractors.
- Manage multiple resources and maintain current knowledge of project and respond to operational, administrative and technical inquiries.
- Drive innovation and efficiency across the project managementteam.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا