Responsibilities includes scheduling and managing the Abu Dhabi Floral Department and their team, floral design work, ordering, receiving, displays, special events work, seasonal promotions, plant and merchandise care, training, and customer service on the sales floor.
- Develop and implement methods to strengthen customer relationships to promote sales, expand current customer lists, and provide outstanding customer service
- lan, order, and process floral items according to work plan and standards to maximize sales and gross profit.
- Ensure proper execution floral /event management of VIP clients and ensure event are up to standard and are delivered on time and resolve customers complaints
- Work with clients to fulfill their vision for occasions such as weddings, celebrations and events.
- Experience in Floral industry is mandatory
- Supervise flower stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc and eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and on due time.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Management Consulting|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا