وظائف السعودية : للعمل "Construction Management Department Manager - Parsons International Limited"jobsSaudi
If you have spent your career leading major construction projects, Parsons has an opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a qualified professional to serve as construction director, leading all field construction activities of major projects involving multiple units. Parsons is known for delivering optimal solutions on worldclass projects. Apply today to contribute your talents to a winning team.
In this role, you will direct all field construction activities of major projects involving multiple units (Typically a project having more than 7 million construction man hours or a total installed cost of more than $250 million.), or multiple smaller scope projects. Applies widely diversified knowledge and experience of various disciplines to be used during construction, as well as the most current and effective methods and techniques to be utilized for installation. Incumbent is totally familiar with required contractual obligations and technical aspects of all facilities to be erected. In addition to construction supervision, the incumbent is also responsible for field administration, procurement, and field engineering. Willingness to relocate to construction site locations is expected.
- Establishes assignments and directs the activities of Construction Managers for various units and/or work areas of construction operations.
- Assigns manpower, materials, and equipment to maximize efficiency, maintain schedules, and to meet budget goals.
- Anticipates and resolves various problems such as changes in scope, slippage of schedules, and budget overruns.
- Ensures that critical milestones are met for each phase of the project.
- Makes recommendations to upper management as appropriate, for the resolution of major problems.
- Ensures the use of sound construction practices to attain required quality control at the maximum efficiency and minimum cost.
- Prepares periodic reports summarizing progress of construction activities for higherlevel management and clients, including formal presentations.
- Establishes policies and procedures tailored to the assigned projects and ensures conformance.
- Ensures effective implementation of all Company and client policies and procedures, including labor relations policies.
- Serves as the primary contact with client representatives, subcontractors, and government representatives for constructionrelated activities.
- Maintains strong client and community relations, including making presentations to local civic organizations.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا