1. Develop sales to targeted customer group (quotation preparation, presentation and negotiations).
2. Collect market data regarding customers, projects, and competitors in order to ensure that the company is updated on the latest developments.
3. Ensure to be updated on principals development and their product development.
4. Ensure coordination with the Aftersales department in order to ensure to build best possible customer satisfaction.
5. Ensure appropriate sales administration (sales report, CRM databases etc).
6. Assist in securing payment from customers.
7. Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
8. Negotiating and closing sales based on the company’s terms and conditions.
9. Available 24/7 on calls for the customers for any site related issues.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا