Ready to put your assistant and clerical skills to work with departments and teams that change the fabric of our community? Would you enjoy assisting top level department managers helping to keep projects running on task? Parsons is now hiring an Executive Secretary for our rapidly expanding team. Parsons extensive experience combined with your attention to detail and willingness to work hard will propel your career forward.
We need our Assistants at this level to gather statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the unit. In this role you will perform numerous secretarial and administrative support activities for a senior level executive, many of which are highly confidential or sensitive in nature. We need our Executive Secretaries to exercise good judgment and discretion in the execution of all duties and responsibilities.
- Receives and screens visitors, telephone calls, and mail. Personally responds to as many inquiries as possible, referring remaining inquiries to appropriate individuals within the company for timely responses. Prioritizes responses to incoming calls from both inside and outside the company.
- Prepares correspondence and reports, much of which is confidential in nature. Composes nonroutine correspondence from brief notes or verbal instructions and composes replies to routine correspondence on own initiative.
- Initiates drafts of replies to other correspondence or inquiries for review by executive.
- Proofreads and/or reformats drafts of documents created by executive for spelling, grammar, and clarity of communication so that final correspondence is signatureready.
- Schedules meetings, conferences, and appointments; establishes and maintains calendar of events and keeps executive informed of commitments.
- Makes arrangements for and hosts visiting dignitaries. Makes travel arrangements, coordinating airline and auto rental reservations, hotel accommodations, and expense reports.
- Prepares meeting agenda, reports, files, and other materials for meetings.
- May generate presentation graphs or charts using various graphics software.
- Establishes and maintains followup files and confidential files for immediate supervisor.
- Initiates routine and nonroutine reports as appropriate. Researches and compiles statistical information and related data, produces special or recurring reports, and completes special projects as assigned. Produces and distributes data in graphic, spreadsheet, or narrative format.
- Establishes and maintains databases as required.
- Keeps current on all corporate policies and procedures. Serves as focal point for gathering newly published policies and the dissemination of materials.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا