Develops, manages, and/or executes all phases of the project controls effort (planning/scheduling and cost analysis). Typically manages medium to large-sized projects. The incumbent utilizes widely diversified knowledge of project controls activities and draws upon extensive experience and exposure to various types of projects and clients.
- Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems.
- Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
- Manages a team of Project Control staff who are qualified to analyze, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
- Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
- Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
- Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
- Recommends and oversees the customization of project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Creates statistical reports for management on a recurring or one-of-a-kind basis
- Supports business development efforts by providing input for proposals and participating in presentations, as required.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا