· Conduct internal audits to review various processes in all departments to ensure whether system is in conformance with the department procedures and ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
· Create internal audit reports for any non-compliance in the standard & departmental procedures and follow-up to ensure implementation of corrective/preventive actions.
· Prepares Corrective Action Reports during work-in-process for quality relate concerns/ issues/ problems identified.
· Determine, develops and implements continuous improvement programs in the production processes to eliminate or reduce the causes or levels of quality issues.
· Prepares quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations on quality related problems.
· Provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods, sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
· Recommends and implements enhancements needed to the quality management system that will result in improved quality performance, increased customer satisfaction, and/or simplification of processes.
· Supports the QA Technicians and provide them with the training or tools to control quality on the production line.
· Coordinates with Production & Maintenance Division for any quality related issues during production that needs corrective & preventive actions.
· Coordinates quality management system concerns/issues/problems to the Management Representative.
· Work closely with Chemical Engineer & Design Team to review newly created or revised designs.
· Work closely with QA & HSSE Manager & QA Supervisor to plan, schedule, and implement QA related activities.
Perform other related duties assigned by the Line Manager.
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production; FMCG|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا