Provides technical direction to a team of Architects and design personnel engaged in all phases of a large architectural project. Responsible for the technical excellence of the architectural tasks and analyses performed, and for on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations. Reviews project documents for technical accuracy and conducts in-field reviews of project quality to ensure adherence to project plan. Willingness to travel and/or relocate to field sites is expected.
- Defines discipline organization and participation on a project including scope of work, design criteria, schedules, standards, and procedures. Prepares staffing estimates and execution plans and monitors progress assessment.
- Reviews work produced to ensure that applicable codes, standards, and procedures are followed and that quality is acceptable. Monitors productivity and technical proficiency of the assigned personnel. Makes staffing assignments and reassignments as project needs arise. Conducts performance evaluations, takes corrective action as necessary, recommends promotions and salary actions, and offers training and development for the assigned personnel.
- Determines budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule.
- Ensures that architectural design work is coordinated with project staff and engineering disciplines by maintaining clear and frequent communication.
- Advises project management regarding any problem areas, staffing requirements, delays in production, scope changes, or other events which could affect project completion and/or profitability.
- Initiates and reviews change order requests for additions, deletions, or changes to the original scope of work.
- Keeps abreast of current technologies.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا