1. Responsible to supervise and assist the Project Engineer with the execution of the work
within allotted time, productivity, quality and safety standards and in accordance with
specifications and drawings. To ensure conveyance of information on drawings to the
site supervisory staff with sufficient clarity to ensure understanding
2. Detailed Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Assists in the introduction of new methods of construction, equipment, and
machinery to improve the construction process.
2) Operate in an environment conducive of logistic planning and productivity
1) Coordinates with the Site Construction Manager and Superintendent/Foreman to
optimize allocation of manpower, material and equipment for assigned projects.
2) Responsible for the timely delivery of required site forms (within 48 hours) including
all Material delivery notes (with authorized signature and ID number), Master Labor
Card, and Daily Activity Report and other information as required for Projects
3) Orders material and equipment as needed and approved by the Site Construction
4) Coordinates the purchasing and delivery of required material for his projects with
5) Ensures that safety rules and regulations are communicated to the workforce and
that they are fully enforced.
6) Monitors all subcontractor works to ensure their compliance with the job
specifications and time plan.
7) Ensures controlled material/equipment wastage at site.
8) Responsible for monitoring and analyzing labor attendance and productivity.
9) Assists Site Construction Manager in preparing look-ahead schedules for his
10)Assists Site Construction Manager in updating progress on site to Planning on a
11)Ensures his site image is in compliance with Company standards and policies.
12)Assists in the issuance of information required for the weekly and monthly progress
reports and progress photographs.
13) Translates look ahead programs with Site Construction Manager to working
schedules for the site supervisory staff.
14) Maintains a digital photo data base of the site to meet record requirements and
management defined marketing needs.
15) Conducts daily meetings with site staff to organize work scope for the day/next day.
16) Coordinates with Engineering for the delivery of Shop Drawings, Revised Details and
As-Built Drawings for his projects
1) Assists in the training and development of personnel in the Construction function.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
للتقدم للوظائف وارسال السيرة الذاتية اضغط هنااااااا